new fish

This is general scooter discussion forum, open to all, but limited to scooter-related chatter.

Moderators: Damnfunky, DTO, Soeley

bluehaze

new fish

Postby bluehaze » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:32 pm

hi everyone :D I am 40 something and always loved motorbikes and in last few years have got Into the T&G thing (would have scoffed at it 20 odd years ago) I bought a Speedfight 100 a few years ago a 2007 in mint condition with just 500mls on the clock (8500 kms) Rally Victorie s model , I have added a malossi 120 kit , Doppler pipe , 21mm TNT carb , malossi variator , polini clutch , pm gear up kit , STAGE 6 inlet and reed block , hi-per coil ,showa forks (from vivacity 100) koso clocks and many other mods like venting the transmission case , great to ride and looks the part (will post some pics soon ). I also just took a gamble on flebay and bought a new Neco F2 50CC(EUROPEAN Finished BAOTIAN FALCON) got it for £535 !! it`s a 2 stroke which I love just a Chinese made minarelli engine , being delivered tomorrow 17th july , I believe T&G did a budget 50cc shoot out in issue 81 which it did very well in ( I know 2 baotian owners who have only good things to report) I`m going to follow the advice of PedParts when it comes to tuning/derestricting and just go for a decent pipe and 70 kit about £140 inc a new main jet , well that`s about it for now , hope that this forum is a good place , (was a Pug Club member before it went south then Scooter Nation) look forward to getting and giving help and advice :) TTFN.

Return to “General Scooter Discussion”