End of t&g magazine .

The place for Board Announcements and questions. Stuck on something in your profile etc? Ask us here

Moderators: Damnfunky, DTO, Soeley

DTO
TAG Moderator

End of t&g magazine .

Postby DTO » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:19 pm

If you haven't read page 4 of the latest magazine then the sad news is next issue t&g magazine will be the last , It's to be replaced by the free otw newspaper which can be picked up at local bike shops !
RoadieRoger
Posting Insanity

Re: End of t&g magazine .

Postby RoadieRoger » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:23 pm

Perhaps it`s just as well as the Scooter content is vastly smaller these days and the Motorcycles are taking over gradually . The free paper outlets are not near my location .
too old to rock
T&G Regular

Re: End of t&g magazine .

Postby too old to rock » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:06 pm

When I first got my scooter after a sixteen year vacation (eagles rip off I know, truth is wife threatened to divorce me if I got a motorbike or a german shepherd - still waiting for german shepherd !) this was the only magazine that gave any sort of decent coverage to the auto scooter market, I stopped buying about 10 years ago as it was going downhill then. It covered then mainly small capacity and not much on the maxi scooter which I had quickly moved onto. Think I stopped because if i was lucky I got half a dozen pages that were of interest, a buyers guide that was rarely updated and a magazine that had lost its direction.

Return to “Board News / Questions”